years is an important milestone for all of us at Northampton Neighbors. Now the largest organization of our kind in the country, we remain committed to offering FREE membership, programs, and services to our community.
We are writing today to ask for your support, as we rely entirely on donations and grants to fund our operating expenses.
Your donation will help us stay engaged and connected. Sustaining donations—those made every month or every year—are especially helpful as they allow us to plan ahead and fuel our growth. We hope you will consider making one.
Whatever way you choose, every contribution—big or small—allows us to continue to be good neighbors and make a difference in the Northampton community.
You can donate now by clicking the button below, or by visiting northamptonneighbors.org.
Ways your donation helps us to stay engaged and connected throughout the year:
To read about Northampton Neighbors' mission and recent accomplishments, please see our 2021–2022 Year in Review at northamptonneighbors.org.
Rainey Millman Todd Barron
President Chair, Development Committee
Northampton Neighbors, Inc., is organized under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) and gifts are tax-deductible as provided by law. EIN number 81-2758712.
- $5–$200 helps cover Zoom fees for online meetings, events, and trainings.
- $400 pays for large-print and Spanish-language materials.
- $800 helps cover the cost of hosting free events that bring us together.
- $1,000 underwrites website and software maintenance.
- $2,000 pays for printing and postage of the NN Member and NN Volunteer Handbooks.